RE: Bus Clamp vs Dynamic Clamp

From: Chris Rokusek <crokusek@viewlogic.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 16:55:49 PST

Arpad,

The question was in regard to the ***STATIC MODE*** of Dynamic Clamp. You
answered a different question.

After ten minutes of reading the spec I conlude that there are two ways to
specify additional static clamping of a given parent model when in a
particular state.

One can use a

        1) "Static Mode" Dynamic Clamp sub-model (means it doesn't have pulse
tables).

        2) "Bus Hold" with NULL I-V Pullup/Pulldown.

Right?

Chris