Re: Bus Clamp vs Dynamic Clamp

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 11:45:53 PST

Greg:

Now I understand, and your point of view is correct.

The [GND Pulse Table] is an offset from the [GND Clamp Reference]
voltage (normally 0 V) that gets started at the the time that
the pin voltage passes through V_trigger_f. That is
equivalent to locating Vpin - Vpulse on the table and dumping
that current into the pin.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics