Re: Stupid question

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 10:33:27 PDT

Since this is an FPGA, the user needs to generate his/her own [Pin] list table
based on your configuration. This [Pin] list would point to the appropriate
buffer models. Then attach the buffer models to the modified [Pin] list to
create the full component model.

You can even use the [Model selector] scheme from v3.2 but that depends if
your simulator supports it.

Regards,
Syed
Cisco Systems, Inc