RE: Stupid question

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 16:57:26 PDT

That is true, but I also said in my EMAIL that in that case
comments should explain how to (or how not to) use these
models, that is the user should not blindly allow the tool
to do all possible permutations of every driver model it can
find in the circuit... I admit, this may not necessarily be
possible or easy with all tools out there.

Arpad