Re: IBIS BIRD64.1 - Package Model Selector

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 14:56:06 PDT

Mike:

Great job in capturing the issues discussed at the October 6, 2000 meeting.
Could you actually prepare BIRD64.2 for distribution on the IBIS reflector?

This would involve inserting your proposed text changes as they would
appear in the final document, adding reasons and comments to the ANALYSIS
PATH ... section and listing yourself as a co-author and adding the
new date to the list of dates when you send it out. We may have to
respond to comments on your proposed improvements issue additional
revisions of BIRD64.2 prior to a scheduled vote at the next meeting.

Thanks,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics