Re: IBIS BIRD67 - Increase V-T Table 100 Point Limit

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 09:28:12 PDT

Bob:

We will introduce BIRD67 and discuss it at the Meeting on Friday,
October 27,2000.

Your points will be discussed at that time. They are valid based
on the fact that the original limits were never expected to
compromise model accuracy.

Another point expressed privately will also be raised. It is whether
the limit should be 1001 to allow "nice" begining and end points
on V-T tables along with "nice" spacing values. For example, 1001
table entries spanning 0nS to 10.00nS with 10pS spacing.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics