RE: Problem with clocked driver

From: Ingraham, Andrew <Andrew.Ingraham@compaq.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:53:33 PDT

>So, to get a pulldown IV curve, I would set the input low, wiggle the
>clock and then sweep the IV curve. To get a pullup IV curve, I would
>set the input high, wiggle the clock and then sweep the IV curve.

I believe this means you would need to do the "sweep" as a .TRANsient
simulation, not the normal .DC sweep. Program the voltage source on the
output to do a rather slow ramp over the sweep range. Keep the ramp rate
down in the volts/microsecond range. If the simulation takes too long,
experiment with faster rates and compare results.

Andy