RE: Problem with clocked driver

From: Hassan Ali <hali@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 09:18:00 PDT

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your clarification. Just to be clear with your suggestion: are
you saying that I should connect at the output a transient source with a
rather slow ramp that changes the voltage (over time) in the range required
by IBIS (e.g. -Vdd to 2Vdd for pulldown) and measure output voltage and
current at several time points? The other question: when should I start
taking the data?

Please clarify further.

Thanks.

Hassan.