Questions

From: Sylvain Kubler <skubl@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 06:08:49 PDT

Hello,

I'm a user from Ibis Model.

I hope you will be able to answer to me: Thanks to try it.

Questions about the IBIS2SPICE Converter ( from intusoft ).

- For which Ibis model's version is aimed the converter?

- Is it true that it's working ONLY with Ibis model version 1.1?

But I 've noticed that most of the Ibis model is writing in version 2.1!

Are you developing a version2.1 TO version 1.1 ?
If not, how I have to proceed to make the converter work with a Ibis model
version 2.1?

-Could you give me the instructions on how to properly convert IBIS models
for accurate signal integrity simulation.

Thanks for yours answers.

Best regards,

Sylvain