Re: IBIS model for PowerQUICC II

From: Daniel Nilsson <daniel.nilsson@compaq.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 06:04:47 PDT

Hi All,

This has been a problem for me too, I know we spent some time
trying to find a model for the MPC860 but we where unsuccessful.

Motorola does provide a model but it's not correct, it's even far from
correct but Motorola claims it's OK. This is one of the major problems
I found using IBIS models, namely the quality of the models that you
get from a manufacturers web-site. The reason I respond to this message
is to see whether this is beeing addressed in some way by this ibis
community.

Thanks
Daniel Nilsson