RE: question on Tflight

From: Kern, Frank <frank.kern@intel.com>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 08:19:53 PDT

Hi Ramesh,

I have seen this for some designs. Upon investigation, we found a simple
explanation. The minimum threshold voltage for the slow corner is lower than
the value for the fast corner. Also the starting low voltage level, Vol,
for the slow corner is higher than the fast corner value. As a consequence,
the slow case has to transition through a lesser amount of voltage compared
to the fast case, which can result in a slow corner flight time appearing
faster than the fast case.

Kern
Intel Corporation