Re: Model name question

From: Mike LaBonte <mike@labonte.com>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 15:55:49 PDT

A simulator that works directly from IBIS files is able to employ
scoping, so that buffer models are only seen by components in the
same file. Simulators that translate the IBIS files and import
the data into libraries of some other format may lose that same-file
relationship, unless other techniques are employed. One technique
is to concatenate the IBIS file name to all buffer model names.

So I think the answer to Arpad's question is "yes".

Mike