RE: Model name question

From: Todd Westerhoff <twester@hhnetwk.com>
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 07:18:01 PDT

You're right of course, in that getting the right model to associate with
the right part is usually the bigegst problem.

But ...

I think the original question assumed that the "schematic to packaged part"
associations had been made correctly, but that two different devices were
using buffer models with the same name, that weren't necessarily the same
buffer types.

You know, the same problems we had in 1997.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
SI Engineer
Hammerhead Networks