Re: IBIS 3.2 model error

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 13:26:42 PDT

Andy:

There was a bug in ibischk3 Version 3.2.6 and below regarding
not allowing the series or series switch elements to be
attached to I/O buffers (a late specification change).
This is documented as bug40 under

  http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/bugs/ibischk/

Try ibischk3 Version 3.2.7 found under

  http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/ibischk3/