Re: BIRD 68.1

From: <Adam.Tambone@fairchildsemi.com>
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 12:28:42 PDT

Bob,

Thank you again for your response, it is very clear.

Another question.

If the user should simulate with the IBIS model using an input stimulus
with the same trise and tfall as was used with the input stimulus in S2I
translation, how does the user know what this is as it is not a parameter
included in the IBIS datasheet? I assume the user should refer to the
vendor's datasheet for input tr and tf, but that is assuming the IBIS
datasheet generator used the same tr and tf. Should input tr and tf be
parameters included in an IBIS datasheet?

Respectfully,
Adam Tambone

Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>@relay1.mentorg.com on 06/13/2001 03:16:48
PM