Seeking your help

From: Vamseedhar Kalam <vkalam@conwin.com>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 10:01:54 PDT

Hi,

My name is Vamseedhar Kalam and i am presently working as an intern in
Connor Winfield Corporation. My work is on the ibis modeling of the outputs
(LVPECL and LVTTL12S) for SCG6500 using virtex2 as the component. I am
facing a problem as i am not having sufficient data available for C_comp ,
temperature range, voltage range, current( min and max values), dv/dt _r
and dv/dt_f (min and max values), voltages (min and max values) in the case
of LVPECL and C_comp(min value), temperature range (min value), voltage
range(min value), current (min value), dv/dt_r, dv/dt_f (min values) and
voltage(min) in the case LVTTL12S. I would be really thankful to you if you
could let me know if there is a means by which I could derive the data .
Also, tell me if this approach is right or wrong?

Thanks,
Regards,
Vamseedhar Kalam