RE: another C_comp confusion question

From: Bob Khederian <RKhederian@whiteedc.com>
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 07:50:46 PDT

Hi All,

I have also had a problem with Ccomp, but the other extreme. I have seen
Ccomp values of 5pF. Recall according to the IBIS spec, "Ccomp defines the
silicon die capacitance". I find it difficult to beleive that the
capacitance of a die (we deal with memory here) is 5pF. Has anyone had
similar concerns? Has anyone addressed this with any of the silicon
vendors?

Bob.