Re: Minutes, IBIS Teleconference Meeting 7/20

Subject: Re: Minutes, IBIS Teleconference Meeting 7/20
From: LiuWeidong (liuweidong@huawei.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 18:13:30 PDT

For the message bellow,
" Even though the model is non-monotonic, it may represent real data"
" (3) ignore this problem and force the user to modify the IBIS file."
" Bob suggested that we work on (1) as a low priority activity. If the fix is too difficult, then we might consider (3). No one wanted (2). "

I want to ask:
It seems that a good model maybe is non-monotonic(right or wrong ?),Then how can we modefy the IBIS file ?

Thanks,
regards,
LiuWeidong