Changes to IBIS East Summit

Subject: Changes to IBIS East Summit
From: Peters, Stephen (stephen.peters@intel.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 15:24:53 PDT

Greetings:

  Due to the disruption in air travel, many of the officers and presenters
will not be able attend Thursday's IBIS East summit in person.
Nevertheless, the IBIS Summit and Users Group meeting WILL be held, albeit
in a scaled down fashion. Ed Sayer (NESA) has agreed to host a Users Group
meeting with the attendees already at PCB East. As for the IBIS Summit
itself, Intel has arranged for a teleconference connection to the Users
Group meeting. The teleconference will be from 6:00am - 9:00am Pacific time
(9:00am - 12:00pm Eastern). We will conduct whatever IBIS business required
and then work thru the presentations, especially Paul Fanzon's S2IBIS3
presentation and Mr. Sicard's EMI work with IBIS. We can extend the
teleconference if folks desire and there are topics to discuss. The dial in
number, bridge number and passcode are as follows:

Dial in number: 1-916-356-2663
Bridge number: Bridge 3
Passcode: 5127881

Presenters, if you have not already done so please mail your presentation
(electronic format) to bob_ross@mentorg.com for placement on the IBIS web
site.

Thanks everyone for you patience and understanding.

  Regards,
  Stephen Peters
  Intel Corp.
  Chair, EIA/IBIS Open Forum