Re: IBISCHK3 bug report

Subject: Re: IBISCHK3 bug report
From: Ross, Bob (bob_ross@mentorg.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 15:47:39 PDT

Jim:

I looked at the example sent privately and also noted that
you used ibischk3 Version 3.2.5.

The ERROR did not appear in ibischk3 Version 3.2.7. It may
have gone away because of resolving some other problem. In
fact, I am not sure how I could reproduce this "Error" under
the current parser.

Your file still has a number of serious problems even though
it now passes the parser. These problems would need to be
isolated with specific examples.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics