Re: Logging into ftp.eda.org/pub/ibis

Subject: Re: Logging into ftp.eda.org/pub/ibis
From: Ross, Bob (bob_ross@mentorg.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 17:23:42 PST

Raj and all:

Anonymous FTP has been turned off (temporarily) by the site for
security reasons.

You can access the public IBIS information through a browser as
follows:

  http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/00readme

to get a list of subdirectories. Then use the browser to go into
the subdirectories, for example,

  http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/ibischk3/

The index.html in the top-level ibis prevents the browser from
starting at that point.

Also, many of the links to the appropriate subdirectories exist
from the official Home page:

  http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/ibis.htm

This may be another method to get to the directories of interest.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics