IBIS Qualification Committee call for participation

Subject: IBIS Qualification Committee call for participation
From: Barry Katz (bkatz@sisoft.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 06:56:34 PST

All,

At the 2/22 IBIS Open Forum teleconference I took the initiative to lead
the IBIS Qualification Committee. Establishing a standard process and
metrics for assessing and improving the overall quality of IBIS models is
something that I am passionate about. The mission, scope, and deliverables
of this committee are as follows:

Mission
-------
Provide a method and a standard to dramatically improve the quality of IBIS
models.

Scope
------
Define all elements of an IBIS model to be considered for quality
assessment and produce a standard mechanism of reporting the quality of
each of these elements. End-users must be able to assess the quality of
IBIS models for their specific application.

Deliverables
1. Assessment medium (ie. Standardized spreadsheet)
2. Detailed Standard
3. Commitments from Semiconductor vendors to adopt the standard

For those interested in participation, please email me with your contact
information (including the folks that volunteered at the teleconference).

Thanks,
Barry

--

Barry Katz Chief Executive Officer Signal Integrity Software 6 Clock Tower Place, #250 Maynard, MA 01754 O: 978 461-0449 x19 M: 978 618-9078