[IBIS] IBIS bird 74

Subject: [IBIS] IBIS bird 74
From: Guy deBurgh (gdeburgh@innoveda.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 15:29:12 PST

Here are the links and the paper I referred to in
today's teleconference.

1) Good links for Cpd

a) http://www-s.ti.com/sc/psheets/scaa035b/scaa035b.pdf
b) http://dbserv.maxim-ic.com/appnotes.cfm?appnote_number=568
c) http://www.fairchildsemi.com/an/AN/AN-303.pdf

2) Paper on Power Bus Decoupling

"Designing Power us Decoupling for CMOS Devices"
by
S. Radu, R.E. DuBroff, T.H. Hubing, T.P. Van Doren

Proceedings of the 1998 IEEE International Symposium of Electromagnetic
Compatibility, Denver, CO, August 1998, pp 375-380

Guy