RE: [IBIS] IBIS SUmmit minutes 6/13/02

Subject: RE: [IBIS] IBIS SUmmit minutes 6/13/02
From: Peters, Stephen (stephen.peters@intel.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 08:39:33 PDT

Hi Hassan:

  On your question "Is there an explicit rule for what that [rise and fall
time] duration
should be?", a V-T table should include enough points to span the time it
takes the output to switch from one logic level to another. For example,
for a [Rising Waveform] table the first voltage point in the table should be
the quiescent output voltage at the low state, the last voltage point in the
table should be at the quiescent output voltage at a high state. Also, I
would expect the [Falling Waveform] table's first voltage point to be the
same as the last point in the corresponding [Rising Waveform] table (and
visa versa).

  Regards,
  Stephen Peters
  Intel Corp.