[IBIS] RE: C_comp revision/writeup = BIRD65.2b

Subject: [IBIS] RE: C_comp revision/writeup = BIRD65.2b
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 00:52:08 PDT

All,

On Stephen's request I am sending a new version of BIRD65.2 attached with
this email so we can discuss it in the Open Forum Teleconference.

This new version contains only editorial changes (indicated by "****" at
the beginning of the changed lines), so that the reader can get a better
understanding of the new parameters. This happened because of the comments
received during the IBIS4.0 review process, and because some important
information was only documented in the "Statement of the issue", "Statement
of the resolved specifications" and "Analysis data/path that led to
specification" sections of the BIRD.

Arpad