RE: [IBIS] BIRD 75 comments

Subject: RE: [IBIS] BIRD 75 comments
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 13:44:04 PDT

Bob,

Thanks for the planned clarification. I don't want to beat
the dead horse more to kill it, but I just found another section
that needs to be reworded. Here is the cut and paste from
BIRD75.4:

| Keyword: [External Circuit], [End External Circuit]
| Required: No
| die interconnect description.

This clearly states an intension for [External Circuits] being
used for "die interconnects". It is true, it doesn't say that
it shouldn't be used for anything else, but if it is designed
to be used with other things too, that should be listed, or
stated
here.

Thanks,

Arpad