RE: [IBIS] Question on Rising/Falling Tables...

Subject: RE: [IBIS] Question on Rising/Falling Tables...
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 07:50:47 PDT

Brian,

You can either shift all of the waveforms so that they start
at zero (normalizing), but make sure you shift each curves by
the same amount, or you can repeat the first point of each
curve at t=0. However, this second fix may not work if this
leads to a long lead in section before the edge begins, because
the stimulus may be faster than the length of your waveforms
and then the buffer will be overlooked (i.e. may not switch).

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation