[IBIS] IBIS model development course

Subject: [IBIS] IBIS model development course
From: Morgenstierne, Christian (christian.morgenstierne@intel.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 05:49:40 PST

I'm looking for recommendation of a course in IBIS model development and
validation preferable in Europe.

Thanks,

Christian Morgenstierne
Application Engineer

GiGa ApS, an Intel company
Mileparken 22
2740 Skovlunde
Denmark
mailto:Christian.Morgenstierne@intel.com
www.intel.com
Phone: +45 70 10 10 62
Direct: +45 44 54 63 97
Fax: +45 70 10 10 63
This email and any attachments contain confidential and/or privileged
protected by law. Please notify the sender and delete this message if you
are not the intended recipient or if you have received this email by an
error. Any copying, disclosure or distribution of this message or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.