RE: [IBIS] IV curve question...

Subject: RE: [IBIS] IV curve question...
From: ruston, matt (ruston_matt@emc.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 10:32:36 PST

Andy:

 Hi. The non-monotonicity is attributable to the separation of the various
clamp and pulldown curves. I added the clamp curves back in (in Excel) and
the curves looked normal.

 Does anyone know of an easier way to combine these clamp currents back with
the pullup and pulldown curves? Any freeware utilities?

Regards,

Matt