RE: [IBIS] IV curve question...

Subject: RE: [IBIS] IV curve question...
From: John Horner (horner@cadence.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 05:53:47 PST

Matt,

If you are using SPECCTRAQuest, then you can view the
Pullup+PowerClamp+GroundClamp composites directly in SigWave. To do
this, from the IOCell editor View VI-> button. You can get the same for
the Pulldown+PC+GC.
It will give the composite curves for Min, Typ or Max currents. You can
also dump the spreadsheet table values from SigWave if you want.

John Horner
Cadence Design Systems
PSD Division