[IBIS] LVDS TERMINATION

Subject: [IBIS] LVDS TERMINATION
From: Laxmi Vishwanathan (laxmi.vishwanathan@sage.latticesemi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 10:57:51 PST

Hi All,
It looks the my simulations did not show the 100 ohm internal resistor
terminator. It seems that not all simulators support the or take account of
100ohm of internal resistor. Is my understanding correct? If so, the data
cannot be used as it is for IBIS simulation. Please let me know how to
simulation on the differential input, like LVDS and LVPECL?or which
simulators could I use.
thanks,
Laxmi.

Laxmi Vishwanathan