RE: [IBIS] About Vmeas

Subject: RE: [IBIS] About Vmeas
From: Ingraham, Andrew (Andrew.Ingraham@hp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 07:07:20 PDT

Typically, Vmeas is somewhere in the middle of the waveform. You should get its value directly from the device's data sheet.

On many data sheets, you will see timing diagrams showing input and output signals. Quantities such as tPLH, tPHL, etc. are indicated, and are specified at specific voltages. For TTL, and CMOS devices that use TTL levels, this voltage is usually 1.5V. For some CMOS it may be 50% of VDD.

Andy