RE: [IBIS] Open forum minutes (04/18/03)

Subject: RE: [IBIS] Open forum minutes (04/18/03)
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 10:35:47 PDT

I had an AR to check whether the Hotel in Anaheim and our Intel office
in Irvine are local calls distance from each other. The Anaheim Marriott
phone number is (714) 750-8000 and the Intel Irvine phone number is
(949) 567-xxxx. From this and looking at the map I believe that it
will be long distance call to Intel from Anaheim.

Arpad