[IBIS] RE: Differential model question

Subject: [IBIS] RE: Differential model question
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 10:48:45 PDT

Another related question:

It seems that the parser doesn't follow through the model
selector keyword. If I have the differential model that I
talked about below called through a [Model Selector], the
parser thinks it is a single ended model, and it spits out
warnings about the differential [Receiver Thresholds] being
not needed.

Should this be fixed in the parser?

Arpad