[IBIS] IBISCHK4 version 4.0.2 available!

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 13:15:00 PDT

The IBIS Open Forum would like to announce the availability of an
updated version of the IBISCHK4 parser. The update, version 4.0.2,
addresses a specific I-V curve analysis issue, BUG82, which can affect
open drain and open source buffers.

Compiled versions of the new parser are available at
http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/ibischk4/.

If you are interested in becoming a licensee of the IBISCHK4 parser,
please contact me or any member of the IBIS Open Forum board. Paid
licensees are eligible to receive copies of the parser source code.

Thank you for your support of IBIS!

- Michael Mirmak
  Intel Corp.
  Chair, EIA/IBIS Open Forum