[IBIS] Problem with IBISgeneration.

From: Vivek Kumar Sundriyal <Vivek.Kumar.Sundriyal@nsc.com>
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 04:22:18 PDT

Hi,

  I am new to IBIS and therefore my questions are very basic ones.

  I have downloaded the s2Ibis2 converter from the site and i tried to run the
converter on the examples from the same site.

  I modified the command file for the spectre as well as the hspice simulator.

  Now, if i try to run the converter on spectre, i get an error message like :

  Error found by spectre during circuit read-in.
    stdin: minva is an instance of an undefined model pfet.
    stdin: minvb is an instance of an undefined model nfet.
    stdin: mx33 is an instance of an undefined model pfet.
    stdin: mx24 is an instance of an undefined model pfet.
    stdin: mx25 is an instance of an undefined model pfet.
    stdin: mx27 is an instance of an undefined model pfet.
    stdin: mx26 is an instance of an undefined model pfet.
    stdin: mx32 is an instance of an undefined model pfet.
    stdin: mx31 is an instance of an undefined model pfet.
    stdin: mx30 is an instance of an undefined model pfet.
    stdin: mx29 is an instance of an undefined model pfet.

 The spectre model file is the same as provided on the site.

 The circuit is tristate.sp from the ../s2ibis2/examples/ex2 extracted from the
site.

  I also tried the example with hspice and this this too gives an error.

 Can anybody help me solve this error ?

Thx,
Vivek