[IBIS] Future of I/O Macromodeling proposal

From: Paul D. Franzon <paulf@ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 07:44:51 PDT

You are all invited to a CPMT TC-12 (EDP) meeting at which I will be
presenting a proposed effort to generate concepts for a future I/O
Macromodeling format, based on a collaborative effort involving Madhavan
Swaminathan, Michael Steer, and Ambrish Varma. This meeting is held in
conjunction with the EPEP meeting, that follows M-W of that week.

Our intent is to formulate a research program to define a new macromodel
format that retains the key features of IBIS (ease of use, ease of
simulation, generality) while improving its accuracy, e.g. in SSN
simulations.

The meeting will be held on Sunday OCT 24 at the Hilton Portland and
Executive Tower, 921 SW Sixth Ave., Portland, OR 97204, 503-226-1611
starting at 7.30 pm. We don't anticipate discussing macromodeling until
8.10 pm.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Paul D. Franzon
Alumni Distinguished Professor of ECE
443 EGRC
paulf@ncsu.edu 919.515.7351 fax. 919.515.2285
www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/faculty/paulf.html
USPS : ECE Box 7914, NCSU, Raleigh NC 27695
FedEx: EGRC 419, 2410 Campus Shore Dr., Raleigh NC 27606