Re: [IBIS] Mult-Lingual Model Support in IBIS

From: slwu <Shulong.Wu@synopsys.com>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 21:09:38 PST

Hi,

I am still not very clear...so giving an exact example may be more
understood for me.
In the diagram on Page 112 of the IBIS 4.1 specification, there are several

connections between die pads and pins that I can not understand how they
are constructed through [Circuit Call]s on Page 113~114
1. "pad_11" <====> "11"
2. "pad_2a"/"pad_2b" <====> "2"
3. "pad_4" <===> "4a" /"4b"

Thanks very much