Re: [IBIS] Mult-Lingual Model Support in IBIS

From: slwu <Shulong.Wu@synopsys.com>
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 18:09:28 PST

Hi Bob,

I think EDA tool may not know which die pad is connected to a certain pin,
so it seems impossible for EDA tool to construct such a connection
automatically.
However, if such connections are provided by model users in his circuit netlist
directly,
then EDA tools can construct the connection as the model users expect.
Is my understanding right ?

Thanks very much
Shulong