Re: [IBIS] S2ibis3 power supply assignments for H-spice simulation

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 10:28:31 PST

Hi,

Any additional Power Supply, unique feature of buffer setup etc could be
done in the .sp file(and not in the .s2i).

Worstcase, you may have to hand edit the .spi(input file generated by
running spice-to-ibis).

- Syed

attached mail follows:

Hello,
       we investigate to use s2ibis3 for IBIS file generation using
H-Spice models.

I was able to run the sample files without problem (ex3). After revising
to command file (*.s2i) according to our device file needs, I found no
solution to get s2ibis3 to configure more than two power supplies (2x
VCC/VDD and 2x GND/VSS) in the H-Spice setup.
Is there a way to specify power supply assignments and settings that
keep the same for all simulations that are used within a *.s2i file ?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Gerd Baumann