Re: [IBIS] IBIS4.1 syntax check tool

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 22:03:36 PST

Hello Chen:

Currently IBIS 4.1beta is available as source code and as executables
only to those companies who have purchased the ibischk4 parser
license to help in its evaluation. The executables will be
available when Version 4.1.0 is completed and ready for release
next year.

If interested in a parser license, please contact one of the officers
per the note in this link:

   http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/info_ibis.html

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs