[IBIS] Re: Subtracting "Lead-in" Offset from V-t curves

From: RODRIGUEZ_LECONA_RAMIRO <rlecona@siu.buap.mx>
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 10:31:44 PST

  Hi David,

      If you refer to time offset then you must substract the same offset
amount to all of the rising/falling waveform tables (in order to keep the
duty cycle), but be careful with this action because the cause of this
offset in some ibis simulators (hspice for example) is the input you put to
the buffer (b element in hspice)implemented with ibis model is limited to
switch between 0 and 1, then the Vinl Vinh thresholds are different between
you transistor-level buffer and your buffer ibis.

 Regards,

        Ramiro Lecona