RE: [IBIS] Subtracting "Lead-in" Offset from V-t curves

From: lgreen <lgreen22@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 16:27:55 PST

Hello, David,

The intent is to have V-t table data that matches the actual delay of the
buffer under the specified load for the V-t table. In most cases, the delay
from the start of the SPICE output to the time when the toggle signal
reaches the buffer is the same for all tables. However, there is an
exception to the "subtract equal times" when the rising and falling tables
are generated using the same SPICE simulation.

One example: rising tables starting at 0.0nsec and falling tables starting
at 50.0nsec. In this case, 50.0nsec was subtracted from only the falling
table.

Happy Holidays!

- Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412