[IBIS] What is FailSafe/Non-Failsafe ESD

From: <palaniappan.sivakumar@wipro.com>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 19:12:08 PST

 H i Experts,

I am aware that "Any system with full Failsafe protection ensures the
known output for all types of input failsafe conditions".

But, how is this implemented in the ESD circuits designed for I/O
buffers?

What is the difference between Failsafe ESD and Non-Failsafe ESD, both
in circuit topology and functionality?

Any help will be apreciated, Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Siva

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately