RE: [IBIS-Users] [IBIS] queries regarding ibis

From: lgreen <lgreen22@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 10:02:48 PST

Hello, Arnab,

1) To use two power supplies to the I/O buffer: Edit the SPICE input
file(s) to add the DC power supply, and make sure the node name matches the
appropriate pin on the buffer. Avoid the use of ".GLOBAL" commands.

2) The two drive conditions (high/low) are two separate models. You
need to modify the SPICE netlist to set the I/O buffer into its high-drive
state and create a second model. Use [Model Selector] to allow swapping of
model assignment.

Best regards,

Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green

Green Streak Programs

http://www.greenstreakprograms.com

425-788-0412