[IBIS] DesignCon Conference Catalog

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak@intel.com>
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 18:09:58 PST

As the IBIS Open Forum is holding a Summit at DesignCon 2005 and we
fully support all DesignCon activities, we forwarding the attached
signup information provided by the DesignCon organizers. Those planning
on attending the IBIS Summit at DesignCon should visit the IBIS Summit
registration link <http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/events.htm> and sign up
- Michael Mirmak
Intel Corp.
Chair, EIA IBIS Open Forum

The International Engineering Consortium (IEC) together with the IBIS
Open Forum invites you to register for DesignCon 2005
<http://www.designcon.com/> , taking place January 31 February 3, 2005,
at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, Calif. This annual
conference and technology exhibition is designed exclusively for the
electronic-design and semiconductor communities and is ideally
positioned as the first major conference of the year for our industry.
You can view the DesignCon conference catalog
<http://www.designcon.com/pdf/dc05_catalog.pdf> in its entirety on the
event web site. Highlights of this premier event include:
Technology Exhibition: <http://www.designcon.com/exhibition/index.html>
Featuring leading organizations presenting EDA tools, test and
measurement equipment, PCBs and related technologies, semiconductor
components and IP, interconnect technologies, and more. Don't miss three
new elements to the technology exhibition!
* The PCB Technology Pavilion provides a showcase for companies
demonstrating products that meet the sophisticated needs of
printed-circuit board designers.
* The Semiconductor Technology Pavilion features companies
demonstrating integrated-circuit products and related technologies.
* The TecPreviewVillage presents demonstrations of an array of
products, services and solutions linked to associated conference papers.

Complimentary Programming:
<http://www.designcon.com/conference/free_programming.html> Take
advantage of a series of free educational opportunities, including the
following:
* Keynote Addresses delivered by Michael Fister, President and
Chief Executive Officer, Cadence Design Systems; Aart de Geus, Chairman
and Chief Executive Officer, Synopsys; and, Wally Rhines, Chief
Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Mentor
Graphics.
* Plenary Panel discussing the topical issue of Design
Verification: From Specifications to Closure.
* Eight exciting conference panels debating relevant issues facing
our industry today.
Conference Programming:
<http://www.designcon.com/conference/schedule.html> 100+ technical
sessions including 40-minute paper presentations and half-day TecForum
tutorials providing you with solutions to your most challenging issues.
In addition, the IEC Executive Forum @ DesignCon
<http://www.designcon.com/conference/iec_exec_forum.html> offers a
unique educational experience by way of five lively panels comprised of
industry leaders sharing their insights, perspectives, predictions and
visions in a dynamic and exciting discussion.
IBIS Open Forum Summit:
<http://www.designcon.com/conference/monday_ibis_event.html> Co-located
at DesignCon, this annual event, held on January 31 from 8:30 am 5:00
pm, allows you to network with your peers while learning about new
versions of the IBIS specification and much more!
To review the DesignCon conference schedule, download
<http://www.designcon.com/pdf/dc05_catalog.pdf> the DesignCon 2005
conference catalog or visit the on-line schedule
<http://www.designcon.com/conference/schedule.html> .
A variety of attractive conference packages
<http://www.designcon.com/registration/> are available to meet your
professional and personal schedule and needs.
We look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara!
Best regards,
John R. Janowiak
Executive Director
International Engineering Consortium