[IBIS] Error in spice simulation

From: <sanjay.bobe_at_.....>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 01:04:22 PST
Hi,

While generating IO I-V tables from spice netlist, using hspice 2004.09,
I am getting following error.

rut1.st0: **error**  no dc path to ground from node        0:en2n
defined in
rux1.out: **error**  internal timestep too small in transient analysis

What could be the problem? Is this related to simulation time?

Thanks and regards
Sanjay Bobe

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately