[IBIS] Re: [IBIS-Users] IBIS 4.1 parser errors vs. 3.2

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 07:48:08 PST
Hi IBIS Users:

Doran sent me the file, and I confirmed that the problem
exists exactly as Doran reported.

The problem is very isolated.  It only occurs with the
ibischk4 Version 4.1.0 release.  This release only dealt with
adding new features and did not include new BUG fixes.  So
we should be able to isolate this problem and issue a new
release at a later time.

At this time keep a copy of the older Version 4.0.2 parser
available to verify any reported waveform mismatch error.
This version and earlier ones are archived in the old_*
directories.

   http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/ibischk4/

Thank you Doran for reporting this.  If people observe any
differences in the results for any IBIS Vers 3.2, 4.0 or 4.1 files
when checking with ibischk V 4.0.2 and V 4.1.0, please report
them to the me.  (I may need to see the file.)

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC