RE: [IBIS] BIRD95.3: Power Integrity Analysis using IBIS

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 09:56:30 PST
Mike,

Thanks for your response.  So I have two questions:

1)  Are receiver switching currents important enough for SSO and PDN
simulations to address them in this BIRD?

2)  What do you suggest we should do when you say: "It's just a shame
that we are still going down that path and not prescribing flexible
circuit models" if not AMS?

Thanks,

Arpad