RE: [IBIS] *-AMS modeling and hurting companies?

From: lgreen <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 14:35:48 PDT
Arpad at al,

1) At least one person replied that they were using IBIS 4.1 AMS modeling,
as supported by their EDA vendor. Others are ramping up this year.  My
thanks to those who took time to reply.
2) It sounds like the good news is that IBIS is most of the way to the
requested macromodeling. :-)
3) Why stop there, since HSPICE does not have some of the equations one
might want to use?  Could it be expanded to support any C/C++ equation to
make it more general purpose?
4) My embarrassment, since I have missed the last few Futures meetings.

Best regards,
Lynne